Review our list of wine & travel websites for Napa Valley. Have a link you would like us to consider for this page? Email it to Dave
- Wine Events & Shows
- Wine Making
- Wine Organizations
- Wine Marketing
- = Dave’s Pick
Flying in from LAX or Vegas? Don’t want to fight SF Bay area traffic – use Horizon Air straight to Santa Rosa’s Charles M. Schulz Airport. It is only 35 minutes to the northern part of Napa Valley from the airport. Alaska Air offers direct flights to Los Angeles and Seattle 2x/day, to Portland & San Diego 1x/day. Major car rentals are available at the airport. Alaska Air exempts up to 1 case of wine in checked in baggage (in addition to any normal baggage). www.sonomacountyairport.org
- www.catoga.com – once/week tour on Saturday from May through October – incredible villa – that no one really knows about – a hidden Napa Valley attraction.
- www.stateparks.com/bothe_napa_valley.html – Bothe State Park, Napa Valley
- www.dirosaart.org – 2300+ works of art, all by Northern California artists, Carneros District – Admission is free on Wednesdays!
- www.marshallshoney.com – natural honey farm, tours by appointment – located in American Canyon, south of the city of Napa – often at local farmer’s markets
- www.petrifiedforest.org – the Petrified Forest, petrified Redwood trees, located west of Calistoga outside of Napa Valley
- www.safariwest.com – Safari West, a slice of Africa located about 25-30 mins west of Calistoga outside of the Napa Valley. Read more about Safari West in article on Dave’s Travel Corner
- www.silveradomuseum.org – museum in St. Helena about the life of Robert Louis Stevenson
- www.sthelenafarmersmkt.org – shop for fresh produce – held May through October, mornings every Friday
- www.uptowntheatrenapa.com – uptown Theatre in the city of Napa
- Local Chamber of Commerce
- www.calistogachamber.com – Calistoga Chamber of Commerce
- www.napachamber.org – Napa Chamber of Commerce
- www.sthelena.com – the town of St. Helena visitor information
- www.yountville.com – the Yountville Chamber of Commerce
- Guides, Napa Specific
- www.artscouncilnapavalley.org – Artists’ Open Studios
- www.calistogavisitors.com – insiders guide to Calistoga
- www.donapa.com – all about downtown Napa
- www.napalandtrust.org – preserving land for future generations – hikes and other events scheduled
- www.napalife.com – NapaLife is the Napa Valley insider’s guide for those who live in Napa Valley – and those who wish they did… this is a great often updated resource – a must visit for your trip to the valley
- www.napatouristguide.com – great little guide to Napa Valley put together by Wally
- www.napavalley.com – excellent information for visitors looking to enjoy all that Napa Valley has to offer, from wine tours to wedding venues to lodging options.
- www.napavalleylifemagazine.com – Napa Valley Life Magazine is the only bi-monthly full-color glossy magazine devoted to life in the Napa Valley
- www.napavalleyreservations.com – a lodging and reservation guide to the Napa Valley
- www.nctpa.net – consider using the Vine, Napa Valley’s public bus system
- www.preiserkey.com – pick up one of their excellent comprehensive Napa Winery lists (printed publication) in any of the local Chamber of Commerce’s, their printed guide is a recommended read. Great maps to.
- www.winecountry.com – general Napa Valley wine tasting info, as well as coverage of all other California wine regions
- www.winecountrythisweek.com – covers all major wine regions in California – an excellent printed wine guide also
- www.visitnapavalley.com – the ultimate guide to the Napa Valley
- Wine Guides, General
- www.awineryreview.com – California winery reviews but on a smaller scale from what we are doing
- www.californiawineryadvisor.com – your independent guide to the wine country
- www.discovercaliforniawine.com – a comprehensive guide to California wineries, very well put together
- www.finewinemag.com – The world of Fine Wine – this magazine has lots of international contributors
- www.grape-nutz.com – a very nice comprehensive wine community, articles, wine tasting, reviews and much much more!
- www.pinovino.com – a wine database and winery information put together by someone who regularly visits wine growing regions of California
- www.princeofpinot.com – the PinotFile is a unique free weekly online newsletter dedicated to Pinot Noir featuring winery and winemaker profiles, Pinot Noir releases and reviews, and insider’s information for acquiring artisan Pinot Noirs. Warning: readers may develop a hopeless passion for Pinot Noir. The Creator, Editor, and Publisher is Rusty Gaffney MD, the "Prince of Pinot"
- www.thewinedoctor.com – excellent wine resource, a must visit
- www.wineanorak.com – the Wine Anorak – huge web based wine resource
- www.wineaccess.com – provides extensive coverage of the world of fine wine
- www.winecountry.com – general coverage of all California wine regions
- www.winecountrygetaways.com – winery information, California specific
- www.winecountrythisweek.com – covers all major wine regions in California – an excellent printed wine guide also
- www.wineperspective.com – articles, reviews & commentary from an educational viewpoint
- www.winespectator.com – "learn more, drink better"! huge resource for wine related information
- www.wineweb.com – largest International wine directory in the world – over 34,000 wineries listed – buy wine online
- www.winexmagazine.com – Wine X is a young adult lifestyle magazine with wine and other beverages grafted on to it
Vintner Associations & Appellations
- www.appellationsthelena.com – St. Helena Appellation – they have a wonderful annual consumer tasting, usually held in May. Wineries are setup alphabetically, there is a blind tasting – win grapevines or 1 winner takes home several cases of wine!
- www.atlaspeakappellation.com – the Atlas Peak Appellation
- www.carneros.com– the Carneros Wine Alliance
- www.coombsvillenapa.org – Our mission is to promote the Coombsville Appellation and its vintners and growers as a premier wine growing region and destination, while maintaining the quiet nature that is Coombsville.
- www.howellmountain.org – Howell Mountain appellation
- www.napagrowers.org – Napa Valley Grape growers association
- www.nvwtg.org – Nap Valley Wine Technical Group
- www.napavintners.com – has the best interactive Napa wine map – note that only wineries who are members are listed on their website – this is a must visit site if you are going to be touring Napa Valley Wineries
- www.napawinelibrary.com – established in 1963, the Napa Valley Wine Library Association is devoted to sharing and preserving information about viticulture, enology, and wine lore, particularly concerning the Napa Valley
- www.oakvillewinegrowers.com – the Oakville wine growers
- www.rutherforddust.org – the Rutherford appellation
- www.stagsleapdistrict.com – join this organization and have the opportunity to buy one case of wine, with bottles from each of the wineries in the Stags Leap District
- www.yountvillewines.com – the Yountville Appellation
$ = Minimum price: Starting at $500/night
- www.bearflaginn.com – Calistoga’s historic Bear Flag Inn bed and breakfast offers comfortable lodging on 3-1/2 lovely acres in the Napa Valley. Featuring charming guestrooms, a full breakfast made with farm-fresh eggs produced here, and wine & appetizers in the afternoon, Bear Flag Inn is your home away from home in Calistoga.
- $ www.calistogaranch.com – Tucked into a private canyon in the Upper Napa Valley, just outside the historic town of Calistoga, the 46-room luxury resort is located on a 157-acre site marked by ancient oaks, majestic hills, a rock-hewn stream and private lake. The resort captures the rich culture of wine, food and nature inherent to the region, offering guests the ultimate experience with a collection of indoor and outdoor spaces that allow you to fully experience the pristine setting
- www.calistogainn.com – only one night minimum stay, over 100 years old. This is a charming turn-of-the-century European-style hotel with a popular full-service restaurant and modern micro-brewery
- www.carlincottages.com – Lose yourself in one of the private cottages that surround the quiet country garden and courtyard, read the morning paper or relax in the hot, spring-fed swimming pool and spa. Friendly Irish hospitality awaits you at Carlin Country Cottages.
- www.cdvnapavalley.com – Chateau de Vie – Walk out onto the deck to take in the astounding view of Mt. St. Helena and acres of Napa Valley’s finest. A full Breakfast Menu of all your favorites. Special event… last minute getaway… quiet retreat.
- www.chelseagardeninn.com – Set among lush garden paths, Chelsea Garden Inn is a wonderfully unique Napa Valley inn featuring one-bedroom suites with private entrances, private baths, and fireplaces. With a secluded pool and jasmine-lined walkways, you’ll renew yourself in an environment created to revive and enliven the soul.
- www.thebergson.com – An intimate ultra luxury Country Inn. Rooms feature dream-soft feather beds; Jacuzzi spas and showers and cozy fireplaces; romantic private garden patios with fountains–all with breakfast delivered to your room. The Bergson also offers spa massage service on property
- www.cottagegroveinn.com – Luxury private Napa Valley Cottages. Explore the Napa Valley wine country or enjoy a day of spa treatments, then come home to your own private luxury cottage. Slide into your 2-person deep Jacuzzi soaking tub. Listen to a favorite CD on your stereo system or snuggle in front of the wood-burning fireplace
- www.luxecalistoga.com – Reinventing the Bed & Breakfast experience, Luxe Calistoga is the new look and feel of Napa Valley wine country lodging. Yesterday meets Today: New in style – Old in charm and grace. The philosophy is a blend of old world luxury and 21st century amenities and technology. Antiques co-exist with modern design to create a harmonious blend of comfort and elegance.
- www.meadowlarkinn.com – This is an elegant, relaxed B&B with amenities of a luxury destination and the ambiance of a Napa Valley retreat. Young children are not recommended for safety and privacy reasons. Meadowlark offers a CLOTHING OPTIONAL NATURIST mineral pool, spacious sundeck areas , privacy, hot tub, sauna, In house massages and magnificent views of mountains and nature.
- www.mountainhomeranch.com – This is an elegant, relaxed B&B with amenities of a luxury destination and the ambiance of a Napa Valley retreat. Young children are not recommended for safety and privacy reasons. Meadowlark offers a CLOTHING OPTIONAL NATURIST mineral pool, spacious sundeck areas , privacy, hot tub, sauna, In house massages and magnificent views of mountains and nature.
- www.mountviewhotel.com – Welcome to the historic Mount View Hotel & Spa, located in the Napa Valley town of Calistoga. Built in 1917 in the Mission Revival style, the Mount View Hotel in Calistoga is a gracious grande dame of resorts, among the premier historic hotels of Napa Valley in Northern California.
- www.pinkmansion.com – small, intimate and private – also very pink! This restored 1875 home combines turn-of-the-century elegance with modern amenities to provide our wine-country travelers with old-fashioned comfort
- www.solagecalistoga.com – It’s the dawn of the Solage experience. Where cosmopolitan luxuries take on a comfortable, enlightened attitude. Discover our premiere resort, Solage Calistoga in the gorgeous California Wine Country, with 89 studio-style accommodations and countless ways to relax, refresh and enjoy
- www.stevensonmanor.com – The Stevenson Manor Inn in amazingly beautiful Napa Valley wine country blends a fantastic mixture of location, guest–focused service, quality and convenience. Come enjoy all the comforts of home at our charming Calistoga boutique inn, ideally located in the heart of Northern California’s wine country!
- www.trailsideinn.com – Your complete suite has a private entrance, porch bedroom, kitchen and bath. They are comfortably decorated in country style with quilts and antiques. Fresh home baked bread and breakfasts fixings are provided for you to prepare at your leisure in the privacy of your fully equipped kitchen.
- www.washingtonstreetlodging.com – The cottages are filled with country charm, two cottages have private decks overlooking the Napa River. Every care has been taken to provide for the comfort of guests. All five cottages open to a quiet and comfortable courtyard with large oaks and a lovely garden
- www.1801first.comUpon entering the doors of this exclusive Napa Valley Bed and Breakfast, guests are immediately immersed into a world of casual elegance and relaxed refinement in the stunning and famous Wine Country of California. Walk through graceful columns and gaze upon classic detailing that is complemented by soothing shades of sage and stylish décor. Beautiful courtyard gardens and sounds of the soothing fountain invite guests to linger and unwind in this memorable resort
- napa.andaz.hyatt.com – Andaz offers guests a full-fledged, premium Napa Valley hotel experience. But it’s their skill as an ambassador where the Andaz Napa hotel shines. They offer guests insight and access into the heart and soul of wine country. Located in downtown Napa you’re steps away from world-class wine tasting venues and Cali cuisine. Downtown you’ll find artisanal food, wine and shopping at the new Oxbow Public Market. Let AVIA show you around Napa.
- www.blackbirdinnnapa.com – offers the intimacy of a vintage hideaway, yet is an easy walk to many shops and restaurants. With its spacious front porch, huge stone fireplace and liberal use of fine woods, Blackbird Inn creates a warm, welcoming atmosphere and is just a short drive to world renowned Napa Valley wineries.
- www.candlelightinn.com – A Napa California bed and breakfast in Napa Valley CA, the Candlelight Inn is a luxurious Wine Country bed and breakfast. This lovely 1929 English Tudor bed and breakfast inn is centrally located to all the wonders of wine country, yet oh, so far away. Come enjoy the romance and splendor of this Napa Valley getaway. Secluded beneath towering redwood trees along the banks of the Napa Creek, the inn rests on an acre of quiet, park-like grounds.
- www.cedargablesinn.com – Welcome to Cedar Gables inn, a luxurious Napa Valley Bed and Breakfast, where enchantment, romance and history await you. Treat yourself to an unforgettable Napa Valley bed and breakfast experience as you indulge in delicious gourmet breakfasts, evening hors d’oeuvres and fine wines, and the ultimate in hospitality and social graces.
- www.chablisinn.com – Join us at The Chablis Inn Napa Valley and discover superior, contemporary, accommodations at affordable prices. The Chablis Inn Napa Valley is just minutes from world renowned wineries and restaurants, championship golfing, and upscale shopping and entertainment
- www.chardonnaylodge.net – Chardonnay Lodge is pleased to offer guests luxurious Napa Valley lodging accommodations centered on a charming room décor and accompanied with numerous modern amenities, as well as an excellent location to area wineries and the numerous Napa Valley activities, making for an exciting year-round destination.
- www.churchillmanor.com – Located on an acre of perfectly-landscaped gardens in the City of Napa, Churchill Manor is well located for your Wine Country getaway. Built in 1889, this landmark inn is located in the founding neighborhood for Napa’s elite and the flanking mansions provide the added sense of a forgotten era
- www.napavalleyinns.com – Hawthorn Inn & Suites Napa Valley provides exceptional, yet affordable, boutique style hotel accommodations in downtown Napa in the heart of the Napa Valley wine country, with in-room spa tubs, complimentary breakfast, and high-speed internet.
- www.hennesseyhouse.com – is a wonderful place to relax – reconnect with your love, with the beauty that surround you, with your inner peace. Stroll to restaurants, shops, theatres, the Wine Train, the Opera House and COPIA. This is Napa’s enchanting B&B.
- www.innatthevines.com – Best Western Inn at the Vines provides finely appointed Napa Valley accommodations in the heart of all there is to experience in our beautiful wine region of Northern California. Whether your travels bring you to Napa for a weekend get-away, business, family vacation, or a wedding, Best Western Inn at the Vines is ready to ensure a comfortable and memorable stay
- www.innonrandolph.com – Ideally located in Napa’s rejuvenated downtown historic district, you’re a short stroll or trolley ride from wonderful shops, restaurants, wine merchants, tasting bars, and attractions such as Wine Train and Opera House. And, minutes away, an ever-expanding number of premier Napa Valley wineries
- www.massahousenapa.com – The Mediterranean Cottage on First Street, listed in the historic register, has been fully restored to its original elegance. The entire house is appointed with many of the furnishings and fixtures purchased by Frank and Adra almost 80 years ago
- www.millikencreekinn.com – Escape to Milliken Creek Inn and Spa, an elegant oasis in California’s esteemed wine country. Hidden away on three verdant acres overlooking the idyllic Napa River, discover a place unlike any other boutique hotel. Here you will encounter five-star luxury that emphasizes thoroughly sophisticated service and style in a truly tranquil, intimate ambiance
- www.napacottages.com – your own private cottage in the heart of wine country. Choose from several different cottages
- www.napadiscoveryinn.com – The Napa Discovery Inn’s 100% non-smoking property features fifteen guestrooms each located on the ground level. Each guestroom at this Napa Valley Hotel is tastefully decorated with brand-new custom furniture, dual-tone painted walls, new bedding, and plush pillows.
- www.napariverinn.com – Napa River Inn is the ideal venue for a romantic, wine country getaway, business meetings or retreats. Our accommodations provide fun, comfort, and relaxation. Our restaurants and spa have been voted “Best Of” by Napa Valley residents. Also offers complimentary historic walking tours of the downtown area.
- www.napavalleymarriott.com – Experience the rustic charm and beauty of California’s world-famous wine country from the premier Napa Valley hotel – the Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa. Exceptionally accommodating for business and meetings, and perfectly located for leisurely exploring, our Napa Valley California hotel is surrounded with opportunities to treat yourself in every sense.
- www.oldworldinn.com – Designated one of Napa’s Landmark houses, the Old World Inn was built in 1906 by E. J. Doughty, a master craftsman responsible for some of the town’s most beautiful homes and churches. Rooms are sunny and inviting, a perfect place to rest at the end of a long day. Featherbeds, fireplaces, individual private baths, and private 2-person spa tubs are just a few of the many features waiting for overnight guests
- www.mcclellandpriest.com – experience the stately elegance of this B&B. It is a beautiful Victorian building dating from 1879. A private gym is located on site, wine tours and other concierge services also offered
- www.riverterraceinn.com – discover an exclusive sanctuary nestled among lush, rolling hills, an ocean of vivid wildflowers, and radiant vineyards, set in the heart of the California wine country, the River Terrace Inn features luxurious accommodations, personalized services, and a richly indulgent spa
- www.silveradoresort.com – Silverado offers championship golf, a deluxe and unique Spa experience, fine dining and a comprehensive meeting and conference center at this world class, romantic destination Resort
- www.stahleckerhouse.com – Secluded on one and a half acres of lush manicured lawns and flowering gardens, the Stahlecker House B&B Country Inn is a nostalgic gem in Napa Valley. Stahlecker Bed and Breakfast Country Inn and Gardens has been featured in: Bride Magazine “Places to Honeymoon”, Gourmet Magazine and on KNBR Radio
- www.stoddardhousenapa.com – Old world meets new in this fashionably appointed prize. After two years of renovations, Stoddard House has reclaimed all her past glory, thanks to the help of a local interior designer. An eclectic mix of more than one hundred years of chic includes contemporary, Asian, Victorian and Art Deco influences. Settle in with a book in the library, soak up the sumptuousness in a bath, or unwind outside in the gazebo with a glass of Napa Valley bubbly
- $ www.carnerosresort.com – is the first full-service resort to be built in Napa in 20 years, and the first ever in the world-renowned Carneros wine region. The resort features 86 charming, private guest cottages and suites and nightly private luxury Home rentals, each furnished with casual elegance and nestled in a lush garden courtyard with private deck. Innovative dining options at The Carneros Inn, under the direction of Chef Jeffery Jake, include the architecturally dramatic Hilltop Dining Room, FARM, and The Boon Fly Café, a roadhouse-style public eatery. The property also offers outdoor terrace dining and an infinity pool, both with panoramic vineyard views; bar and award-winning spa facilities; and, most importantly, first-class service delivered with warmth and ease. The Carneros Inn was named “one of the 25 most romantic getaways in the world” by Travel + Leisure magazine.
- www.theinnonfirst.com – Each guestroom features king-sized bed (unless otherwise noted), private bath with spacious shower, two-person whirlpool tub, iPod-ready alarm clocks, luxurious robes and fireplace. WiFi Internet service is available to all our guests throughout the Mansion and in the Garden Suites.
- www.themeritageresort.com – With the world’s only spa in a wine cave, the region’s only private wedding chapel, and the most expansive meeting space in the Napa Valley, the Meritage Resort brings together the perfect blend of services and facilities for an unforgettable stay in one of the world’s most beautiful destinations
- www.westin.com/verasanapa – The Westin Verasa Napa Residences is a whole ownership condo-hotel — the newest trend in real estate. Ownership in the Westin Verasa Napa Residences is a rare opportunity to own resort real estate with all the amenities and services of an intimate hotel.
- www.winevalleylodge.com – The Wine Valley Lodge is a vintage motel built in the California Mission-style located just off Highway 29 at Imola Avenue and Coombs Street. This rustic adobe style motel is arranged in a plaza setting around a pool creating a resort atmosphere at an affordable price. This lodge in the heart of the Napa Valley has an interesting story to tell.
- www.aubergedusoleil.com – “the inn of the sun” luxurious hillside lodging & spa. TERRACED DOWN THE HILLSIDE with views of the Napa Valley, all accommodations at Auberge du Soleil feature Mediterranean-inspired décor with original contemporary art. All guest rooms, suites and maisons feature Italian linens, down bedding and duvets, Auberge du Soleil’s custom-made bath amenities, plush robes and slippers and private outdoor terraces for relaxing or dining.
- St. Helena
- $ www.aubergedusoleil.com – Since it opened, resort guests have been drawn to the Auberge for its tranquility, style and unmistakable romance. The pleasures of escape, total privacy, and the intimacy of having a beautiful spot to share are part of the timeless allure of Auberge du Soleil.
- www.elbonita.com – Located in the very heart of the Napa Valley, the El Bonita Motel has a rich history – from a religious retreat in the 40’s to an Art Deco Motel in the 50’s. Today the El Bonita is truly a blast from these travels past. You’ll enjoy the best of both worlds, the reminder of another era and today’s modern conveniences.
- www.harvestinn.com – The Harvest Inn in St Helena California is a world-renowned AAA Four Diamond Napa Valley retreat near premium wineries and extraordinary dining
- $ www.meadowood.com – one of the real treats in the Napa Valley. A secluded, exclusive high-end resort – guard house at entrance – golfing and luxurious accommodations. Wine, golf, tennis, croquet pro’s on site. This is “the” prestigious place to stay at when in Napa. Great swimming pool too. Base of Vaca mountain location.
- www.shadyoaksinn.com – Secluded on two acres of Shady Oaks and walnut trees nestled among some of the finest wineries and restaurants in Napa Valley. Relax and enjoy the elegant ambiance, the country tranquility and each other in our little piece of heaven
- www.napavalleyspanishvilla.com – Experience Italy in Napa Valley with the splendor of a Tuscan Mediterranean Villa. The villa features newly furnished rooms with wireless Internet access, wonderful down king beds, marbled & tiled bathrooms, and bocce ball courts on over an acre of lush land in a country setting on Glass Mountain Road.
- www.vineyardcountryinn.com – Located on a vineyard in the heart of the Northern California Wine Country, the Vineyard Country Inn is perfect setting for romance or relaxation, where time slow down, and care is taken to provide an environment that will soothe your soul.
- www.winecountryinn.com – this is a full service B&B perched on a knoll overlooking Napa Valley with great views. This is the place you want to come if you are looking for some serious pampering – excursions to local “off the beaten path” wineries are one of the highlights of a stay here. Check out this professionally made video – about one of Wine Country Inn’s tours
- www.bardessono.com – located in the heart of Yountville, this is one of Napa’s premiere luxury resorts – opened early winter 2009. LEED certified, this is a very “green” facility
- www.hotellucanapa.com – designed by Kathleen Fink of Carmel Valley, Hotel Luca’s 20-guest rooms and four residences are thoughtfully appointed and offer exceptional value. The room color tones are sophisticated and pleasing, complete with every modern amenity and convenience including flat-screen TV, ceiling fans, music system and sensual lighting throughout.
- www.napavalleylodge.com – If Yountville epitomizes the essence of a wine country destination, then the Napa Valley Lodge represents the ultimate getaway for wine country living. Wine tasting, world-class cuisine and numerous activities combined with the spirit of the region provide the perfect diversion for any couple or small business group
- www.napavalleyrailwayinn.com – Sitting on original track from the Napa Valley Railroad, Napa Valley Railway Inn is just waiting to take you back in time to the opulent era of the railroad barons. Each suite, (equipped with heat and air), features a bedroom area with king, queen, or double queen-sized beds, sitting area, and private bath.
- www.petitlogis.com – is located in the charming town of Yountville in the heart of the beautiful Napa Valley, California. Each of the five guest rooms feature a fireplace, large bathroom with a double Jacuzzi tub, refrigerator, telephone, television, and wireless internet access
- $ www.poetryinn.com – perched on a hillside in the Stags Leap District offering staggering views on the Napa Valley and a place to rest among the vines. Guests can live the life of a Napa Valley vintner for a night or more, enjoying a massage in the open air, sipping Cabernet on a private terrace, or simply lounging by the pool
- www.villagio.com – The Inn features 112 spacious guestrooms arranged in two story building clusters, swimming pool and Jacuzzi, welcome bottle of wine, daily champagne breakfast buffet, afternoon tea, coffee and cookies, concierge and room service
- www.vintagehouse.com – The Vintage House features 80 spacious guestrooms arranged in two story building clusters, swimming pool and Jacuzzi, welcome bottle of wine, daily champagne breakfast buffet, afternoon tea, coffee and cookies, concierge and room service
- Local Newspapers
- www.napavalleyregister.com/wine – the Napa Valley Register’s wine section
- www.sthelenastar.com – St. Helena’s local newspaper
- www.weeklycalistogan.com – Calistoga’s weekly local newspaper
- www.graperadio.com – podcasts, audio and visual in depth interviews with vintners and wineries
- tv.winelibrary.com – the “Thunder Show” by Gary Vaynerchuk, video wine reviews and entertainment
- www.vinterviews.com – wine views, reviews & interviews – a very well put together site
- www.westernwx.com/napa – Western Weather Group, Napa weather
- www.winecrush.com – Laura Lawson’s radio shows – its “all about the grape” – lots of interesting guests
Napa Wine Shops
Wine shops are a fun place to be in the valley. Often shops will hold special tastings that maybe only locals know about – some hold regularly scheduled tastings, many have newsletters and all certainly have a excellent selections of Napa produced wines.
- www.1313main.com – retail and online wine shop, located on Main Street – has roots as one of the earliest online retail wine shops anywhere – great selection online and on site. Talk to Al.
- www.acmefinewines.com – fine wine shop, St. Helena – hub of all things related to premium local wine. Always on the cutting edge of new boutique labels, contains wine storage facilities, holds boutique tasting events with winemakers and much more. This is the heart of wine shops in the Napa Valley. David & Karen are the gracious owners. Best weekly tastings in the valley here.
- www.backroomwines.com – great wine shop located in Napa, owned by Dan – sign up for his daily…err weekly newsletter chock full of fun new wines and deals. “Dan at Backroom” …a common phrase used by small winery owners who have their wines for sale here.
- www.bountyhunterwine.com – located in downtown Napa next to the Napa river, carries hard to find wines. Western theme, makes own wine – several labels. Good hangout on weekends and Friday nights – tasty grub as well. Mr. Pope is the man. Best printed catalogue of any wine shop in the valley. Serious wine selection here!
- www.bpwine.com – Blicker Pierce – fine wines & rare vintages, city of Napa. Driven by a number of times but have yet to stop in and do the introduction thingie.
- www.cellarcollections.com – based in the town of Napa.
- www.nvwe.com – the Napa Valley Wine Exchange, physical store in San Francisco. We have not been here. Its not in the valley
- www.vwinecellar.com – great selection of hard to find Napa & International wines, Yountville. The southern part of the Valley’s premiere wine shop with an excellent selection of premium wines. Be sure to check out the cult room. Scott is a great guy.
Napa Wine, Other
- www.kristendemartini.com/UpcomingShow.html – artist who focuses on still life scenes with a number of well-known Napa winery paintings
- www.merlove.com – movie about Merlot – filmed at several Napa wineries
- www.auctionnapavalley.org – the premiere wine auction of the year in Napa Valley!
- www.napawinelibrary.org – established in 1963, the Napa Valley Wine Library Association is devoted to sharing and preserving information about viticulture, enology, and wine lore, particularly concerning the Napa Valley
- www.thomasarvid.com – artist focusing mostly on painting Napa wine related items
- www.winebid.com – buy and sell wine “fine wine for the privileged many”
- www.winebusiness.com – good source of winery offered jobs
Napa Valley Tours
- Insider Tour of the Napa Valley
I’ve spent significant time working on this project and have visited 1000+ commercial wine producers (wineries) in the Napa Valley. As a result I have an extremely unique point of view into the Napa Valley from a winery perspective that few people have. Click here for my Tour Info
- Adventure Tours
- www.napavalleyadventuretours.com – hiking, biking, kayaking, mountain climbing and off the beaten path van tours – based in Oxbow Public Market near Copia in Napa
- Air Tours
- Bicycle Tours
- Note: In our opinion the two most scenic, least crowded areas for bicycling in conjunction with winery visits, are in the northern part of Napa Valley, north of the town of Calistoga and also in the Carneros region south of Napa.
- www.calistogabikeshop.com – Calistoga Bike Shop offers a unique bicycle wine touring experience geared toward those who want to get away from the hectic day-to-day life and enjoy the quiet side of the Napa Valley at their own pace.
- www.duvine.com/ – International luxury bicycle tour operator
- www.getawayadventures.com – offers tours to small family owned wineries via bicycle – also kayak, hiking and van tours
- www.napavalleybiketours.com – Napa Valley bicycle tours
- Balloon Tours
- www.balloonrides.com – “best of” winner for past 10 years
- www.nvaloft.com – one of the original balloon companies in the valley. Based in Yountville
- www.napavalleyballoons.com – enjoy views from a hot air balloon. Based in Yountville
- www.behindthescenes.net – caters to corporate clientele – customized programs, incentives and tours and more!
- www.destinationdesigngroup.com – is a full-service destination management company (DMC) that designs unique wine country experiences for corporate groups in the Napa and Sonoma wine country
- www.foodandwinetrails.com – offering select group tours to Napa as well as many other International wine regions
- www.wineanddinetour.com – is a complete destination and incentive management company at your service. We have been providing exclusive itineraries for discerning corporate clients and luxury leisure travelers since 1990
- High End Tours
- Note: Some of the high end resorts & inns in the valley have private concierge services – and can often arrange visits at private wineries.
- www.porthos.com – As an inside connection to Napa and Sonoma’s most exclusive boutique wineries, Porthos is able to offer a unique “insider” experience unavailable to the general public
- www.viviani.com – established in 1980, is the industry leader, serving discriminating clients and travelers to Napa, Sonoma, San Francisco, Monterey, Carmel, & Santa Barbara. What do you want to do in Napa? Linda can arrange it. High end, private – the best of the best. Linda has the connections.
- www.updegraffmarketing.com – caters to the elite needs of International travelers
- www.winecountryconcierge.com – provides exclusive very high end customized itineraries & Napa winery trips. Owner has contacts not available to the general public – you will be interviewed to find out what type of best trip to plan for your needs and discussion will take place about types of wine, wineries, accommodations and restaurants
- Fly Fishing Tours
- www.napavalleyflyguides.com – “If you have always wanted to try fly-fishing– then wade in with me—Richard– and be guided on local water!”
- Food Tours
- www.foodiesonfootnv.com – With Foodies On Foot, we tailor a tour to include top TripAdvisor and Yelp! reviewed restaurants (Like a Pub Crawl, without the hangover) and sample one of their signature creations.
- General Tours
- www.burdicktours.com – custom wine tours to Napa & Sonoma areas
- www.californiawinetours.com – long time tour company focusing on Napa and Sonoma counties
- www.esotours.com – we are a family-operated limo service based in Marin County, California. We are not like the big commercial tour companies – we offer daily custom wine country tours and sightseeing tours for couples and groups of up to 7 people.
- www.designateddrivernapa-sonoma.com – Experience the service and cost savings of having one of our Designated Drivers meet you at your Napa Valley lodging and drive your personal or rental vehicle.Our professional drivers are insured and intimately familiar with the Valley’s wineries, back roads, artisan and culinary offerings
- www.eclectictour.com – specializes in visiting off the beaten path Napa Valley Wineries
- www.mynapavalleydriver.com – Relax and enjoy the best that Napa Valley has to offer. No need to be concerned with driving, navigating, or knowing where the preferred wineries are, let me handle those logistics for you. As your guide and driver I’ll gladly accommodate your specific requests, winery choices, as well as make any tasting appointments needed. The Napa experience doesn’t stop with the wineries, this region offers truly world class restaurants as well. If you would like dining suggestions or reservations, consider it done.
- www.myprivatedriver.net – My name is Buzz Vieau. I have been driving Limos and other large vehicles since 1985. I have a Class “C” drivers license in California. I am also a licensed “B” General Contractor in California. My purpose also is for people who come to the Napa/Sonoma or any Wine Region to save a little money with their transportation costs and I make a litte extra money also.
- www.napawinetours.com – experience the beautiful wine country with private and group wine tasting tours in Napa Valley. Visit the best wineries in Napa Valley in style with your bus or limo. Trust Napa Wine Tours to lead the way!
- www.tourvin.net – Tour Vin will make wine tasting, dining and hotel reservations on your behalf. No need for you to be stuck on hold, making reservations or hassling with coordinating your daily activities when all you want to do is sign up for the fun that awaits you!
- www.wineanddinetours.com – offering wine and dining tours for Napa Valley also other International wine tasting regions
- www.winecountryexcursions.com – this company will make all travel arrangements, winery appointments, hotel reservations, restaurants etc – Napa, Sonoma and beyond
- www.winecountrygetaways.com – Napa tours as well as other California wine region tours
- www.winemeaway.com – Wine Me Away’ Wine Tours in the heart of Napa Valley is more than just a tour company. It is an intimate and exclusive experience for guests looking for a relaxed atmosphere and a true wine country adventure.
- www.winetrain.com – the Napa Valley Wine Train – enjoy good wine, food and sights!
- Group Tours
- Note: Typically at least 10 people or more
- www.evanstransportation.com – Evans Transportation charter service is now a part of the California Wine Tour’s custom tour division. Our friendly, knowledgeable sales and tour coordinators can help customize a package to accommodate your specific needs.
- www.platypustours.com – Napa Valley Wine Tasting adventures for people who want to have fun!
- www.winecountrytourshuttle.com – offering tours in Napa Valley from San Francisco
- Jeep Wine Tours
- www.hiddennapa.com – Discover hidden Napa Valley wineries on country roads and experience California’s stunning wine country scenery in a Jeep Convertible! Join Julie on one of her tours
- Limo Tours
- www.beauwinetours.com – Napa & Sonoma Valley luxury transportation wine tours
- www.celeblimo.com – based in San Francisco – offers a variety of Limo wine tours to Napa & beyond
- www.elitelimo.com – At Elite Limousine, we share your passion for wine; that’s why we specialize in wine country tours. We can design a custom tour to suit your individual tastes regardless of whether you’re an experienced connoisseur or a wine novice.
- www.magnumwinetours.com – providing the very finest Wine Country itineraries, combined with world class professional, chauffeured transportation
- www.pureluxury.com – offering Limo tours in Napa Valley and other area wine regions
- www.winecountrylimos.com – Napa Valley Wine Country Limousines & Wine Tours
- Personalized Tours
- www.amicistours.com – join husband wife team of Ralph & Lahni DeAmicis, your “friends in the wine country”! Multiple languages spoke as well.
- www.btlnv.com – beyond the label, Napa Valley – join 3rd generation Napan, Doug White for a personalized tour of the valley
- www.cm-destinations.com – CM Wine Tours
- www.eyeonwine.com – greet Gordy for a private trip to the Napa Valley that you won’t soon forget!
- www.flexwinetours.com – join James, he will show you an insiders view of the Napa Valley
- www.maxnapatours.com – meet Max for wine tours in Napa, small groups with no more than 6 people – SF based
- www.noblewt.com – Join Austin & Katie of Noble Wine Tours
- www.reservewinetours.com – join Dan on wine tours for Northern California including Napa Valley
- www.savornapavalleytours.com – join Carl Johnson for a personalized tour of the Napa Valley
- www.sommelieronwheels.com – personal wine tours with Sarah, focusing on off the beaten path wineries – often tasting at the vintner’s home
- www.vervenapavalley.com – VERVE is an energy – a buzz. It’s 30+ years of knowledge and access to the premier Napa Valley lifestyle. A trip with Verve is inspired, indulgent and exclusive. We are more than mere tour guides – we curate and host Napa Valley experiences customized to your curiosities, style and requests.
- www.viavinowinetours.com – join Jo for wine tours in Napa Valley and beyond
- www.winecountrydriver.com – allow long time Napa veteran Steve to be your driver
- Vespa Tours
- www.busterssouthernbbq.com – BBQ is what they do best! Buster is often hanging around the restaurant.
- www.calistogainn.com – restaurant & brewery
- www.angelerestaurant.com – French restaurant run by the same person who opened Auberge du Soleil in the north valley, located in downtown Napa
- www.bistrodongiovanni.com – Italian with a French flair – a warm inviting restaurant with outdoor seating during nice weather. Located right next to Highway 29, just north of the town of Napa. We’ve eaten here before and have really enjoyed the salads and main dishes. Great desserts and a very extensive mostly Napa based wine list. This is also a restaurant well frequented by the locals – many of which are in the wine industry and during lunches you may often see laptops and other business transactions taking place.
- www.carpediemnapa.com – Our team here at Carpe Diem encourages people to enjoy life and its many wonders with wine, food, and good company.
- www.celadonnapa.com – sister restaurant of Cole’s Chop House (see link below)
- www.coleschophouse.com – classic American steak house, located downtown
- www.cuveenapa.com – enjoy cocktails and appetizers in their bar, or a cozy dinner in the inviting courtyard.
- www.downtownjoes.com – traditional American cuisine with a touch of California thrown in, overlooking the riverfront
- www.eikosnapa.com – Eiko’s delivers imaginative twists on traditional Japanese cuisine. Our vision for the menu combines modern and authentic traditional Japanese cuisine including seasonal, fresh sustainable fish and ingredients delivered daily from our local markets and purveyors.
- www.fumebistro.com – lunch & dinner California style cuisine, located on a frontage road right next to the east side of Highway 29 in the north part of Napa. Great food! Nice outdoor dining as well. One of our nice spots to each lunch in the valley.
- www.gracestable.net – global cuisine
- www.latoque.com – La Toque, Ken Frank’s landmark Napa Valley restaurant and proud recipient of a coveted Michelin Star, moved to the new Westin Verasa Napa in September 2008. Our beautiful home at the Westin, adjacent to the Oxbow Public Market, is at the heart of a newly vibrant downtown Napa.
- www.morimotonapa.com – seafood, sushi, sashimi, hot hot hot place to be in Napa right now
- www.tarlagrill.com – Mediterranean grill downtown, next to Andaz hotel
- www.normanrosenapa.com – across from Andaz hotel
- www.oenotri.com – Oenotri is an Italian restaurant in downtown Napa featuring a daily changing menu driven by ingredients that are local, fresh and in season. We celebrate culinary traditions rarely seen elsewhere in California — the specialties of Sicily, Campania, Calabria, Basilicata and Puglia
- www.sushimambonapa.com – highly rated sushi restaurant in Calistoga
- www.trancassteakhouse.com – great prime rib, outdoor dining available
- www.oakvillegrocery.com – founded in 1881, sits just north of the corner of Oakville Cross Road and Highway 29. This is a great place for sandwiches and other high end drinks, snacks and specialty food items (much of which is produced right in the Napa Valley). Eating sandwiches at other sandwich shops won’t be as pleasant after you’ve been exposed to the Oakville Grocery sandwiches. Always crowded around lunch time with both tourists and locals alike.
- www.aubergedusoleil.com – the wonderful restaurant in this fancy resort
- www.hillstone.com – Rutherford Grill is is a restaurant we always enjoy and have eaten here a number of times. Excellent California style Cuisine – very popular during the summer – get here early to avoid lines, nice bar – some outdoor seating, weather permitting. Rutherford Grill is a hugely popular restaurant that shares the same parking lot of giant winery Beaulieu Vineyards. As a result of both this restaurants popularity and those who visit BV, parking can be extremely tight here during lunch time. For best results and service show up at 1120am, get your parking and walk into the restaurant by 1130am. Otherwise expect to wait in line for a while and or be there during the height of the crowds. The food is tops – we recommend the grilled artichoke appetizer when in season, heirloom tomato salad, the potato chips with blue cheese, and either the tuna salad or roast beef sandwich for lunch. There are *always* vintners dining in here and is the place to see and be seen in the central part of the Napa Valley. Outside dining is pleasant when weather permits.
- www.marketsthelena.com – casual dining – cuisine fresh based on seasonal “market” ingredients
- www.presssthelena.com – Press St. Helena is owned by Leslie Rudd, owner of Rudd Winery and Dean & Deluca specialty store – located right next door to Dean & Deluca
- www.gottsroadside.com – We have eaten here many times (formerly Taylor’s Refresher). It is located south of St. Helena – serves classic American food – affordable, outside dining available in front or back (the back is preferable b/c its away from the noisy highway). A covered counter top seating with heat lamps is also available. No indoor seating. Good selection of hamburgers. Like blue cheese? Try their blue cheese burger. Also seafood, chicken, soups sandwiches & salads available. In addition they have a good selection of milkshakes and some are seasonable, like their Pumpkin Milkshake. Naturally, White & Red wines are available, considering this restaurant is in the heart of Napa Valley! The Gott’s Roadside next to the Oxbow Public Market in Napa is just as good as their St. Helena location but typically less crowded and the line seems to move a bit faster.
- www.bistrojeanty.com – French cuisine – Michelin star rated, reservations a much especially for their small outdoor seating. Features delicious rich French food. They are most known for their tomato soup. When they bring it out for you, do not be surprised, its big and puffed up! Good French fries. Also good lamb and salad Nicoise.
- www.botteganapavalley.com – famed chef Michael Chiarello’s restaurant – focuses on Italian cuisine with his own twist. Fresh ingredients are used, locally grown whenever possible. A meal here is a real treat
- www.bouchonbistro.com – the affordable alternative to French Laundry – owned by same chef. Excellent French Bistro cuisine. Also try the Bouchon Bakery next door – great selection of sandwiches with fresh baked bread, pastries and other deserts. Weather permitting outdoor seating is available. Restaurant locations also in Las Vegas and New York.
- www.brix.com – Brix serves up seasonal California cuisine in Yountville, – we’ve enjoyed their tasty fare on more than one occasion. Sunday brunches are back with their new name and new focus! Awesome. In addition, they have a stunning 37-page wine list mostly from Napa vintners.
- www.frenchlaundry.com – high class restaurant – reservations even far in advance (60 days max) are extremely hard to secure and you often will be put on a waiting list (not on their reservation list). 9 course meal – expect 3-5 hours for your dinner! Voted one of the top restaurants in the USA. This restaurant is about the food – but it is also about the dining experience. Ever have a waiter take 3 minutes to pour your drink?! There is a set fare for the courses, but extras are available at additional cost. *Sometimes* they do have cancellations at the last minute so if you are in Yountville and are dressed appropriately try stopping by. www.mustardsgrill.com – located about 10 minutes from Yountville, excellent food
- www.redd-wood.com – Famed chef Richard Reddington’s second, more casual outpost, Redd Wood is a superbly stylish Italian-inspired eatery.
- Calistoga area – Massage Outcalls in the privacy of your home or hotel room. Swedish, Thai, & Hot Stone massage offered. Syy was trained in Thailand and in California. www.syysthings.com
- www.aubergedusoleil.com – “the inn of the sun” – very famous resort & Spa on the east side of the Napa Valley
- www.calistogaspa.com – the Calistoga Spa & Hot springs
- www.drwilkinson.com – since 1952 – full service spa & mud baths
- www.eurospa.com – boutique spa & Inn
- www.goldenhaven.com – Golden Haven Hot springs – also huge visitor’s guide section website
- www.indianspringscalistoga.com – established 1862, oldest spa in Calistoga
- www.lavenderhillspa.com – spa & mud baths
- www.lincolnavenuespa.com – day spa – has operated for over 20 years
- www.mountviewhotel.com – the Mount View Hotel & Spa
- www.romanspahotsprings.com – Roman Hot Springs & Resort
- www.solagecalistoga.com – Calistoga’s newest Spa resort, right next to the Silverado trail
- www.spaswc.com – Spa’s of the Wine Country
- www.greenhausspa.com – European Day Spa
- www.napamassage.com – Amanda’s massage & body care
- www.silveradoresort.com/features-activities/spa.asp – off of the Silverado trail, just north of Napa – popular resort complex
- www.stpierremassageandspa.com – offers Swedish, deep tissue, stone & couples massage – also can host spa parties!
- St. Helena
- www.napavalleyspa.com – luxury health spa, located on Main Street in St. Helena
- www.bardessono.com/spa – LEED Certified luxury hotel & spa
- Napa Area Based
- highway29.wordpress.com – “Life Is A Highway (29)” was started as a place to chronicle the observations and experiences of life in the Napa Valley.
- www.iheartnapa.com – local blog, events, winery spotlights and more local fare
- www.napaman.com – great site, often updated with photos and reviews of everything Napa related. Run by long time wine industry veteran James White – his name might be familiar, he is the original founder of I Love Napa
- www.steveheimoff.com – author and wine guru – get the latest on the wine scenes here!
- www.wine-blog.org – juicy tales from the wine country of Sonoma & Napa
- www.winecountrygetaways.com/napablog – well updated on an ongoing basis, local winery news of interest
- Non Napa Blogs
- bachtobacchus.blogspot.com – informative wine blog often focusing on Napa wineries
- www.terroirist.com – a daily wine blog, often updated
- www.vinography.com – about San Francisco Bay area wineries & beyond
- www.winefolly.com – a super intriguing out of the box website devoted to wine education and entertainment
- Napa Area
- www.ciachef.edu – the Culinary Institute in St. Helena offers a variety of wine related educational programs including the fabulous St. Helena Saturday cooking classes
- www.napavalley.edu – Napa Valley community college offers a variety of wine education courses
- www.napavalleytv.org – all Napa, all the time
- www.winewriterssymposium.org – an annual wine writers symposium, held at Meadowood
- www.aromadictionary.com – excellent resource for explaining wine terminology
- www.ghigopress.com – Ghigo Press is the author and purveyor of wine education and gourmet education products who’s lines include VINIFERA, The World’s Great Wine Grapes And Their Stories, SPICE The World’s Great Flavors And Their Stories and Coffee, The World’s Great Recipes, Stories and Histories.
- www.whitleyonwine.com – Robert Whitley is syndicated nationally, has a radio show about wine and writes wine reviews
- www.winedefinitions.com – great source of definitions for wine terminology
- www.wine-flair.com – a user friendly guide to wine tasting and wine appreciation
- www.winereviewonline.com – your link to the best in wine evaluation, education and commentary
- www.winesandvines.com – wine industry news briefs – the latest news from all wine regions in the USA – also offers a monthly magazine
- wineserver.ucdavis.edu – the popular UC Davis wine & viticulture department
- Napa Based
- www.flavornapavalley.com – an extravaganza of farm-to-table fine cuisine and world-class wines
- www.ipnc.org – annual 3-day event celebrating Pinot Noir
- www.musicinthevineyards.org – brings together nationally recognized musicians in unique winery settings where both performers and audiences experience chamber music as it was meant to be performed. These twilight concerts with fine wine, witty commentary and conversation with the musicians have become a Napa Valley tradition
- www.napatrufflefestival.com – North America’s premier truffle event, featuring the best Michelin star chefs & world’s top truffle scientists with winery tours, truffle dogs, Festival Marketplace & more!
- www.napavalleyfilmfest.org – showcases the best in new independent filmmaking and world cinema. Film. Food. Wine. Valley wide
- www.ngwine.com – the “next generation” of vintners – holds select events in Napa and San Francisco
- www.napavalleyopenstudios.org – a juried program that includes two weekends of self-guided tours of artists’ studios throughout the Napa Valley
- www.winewomenandshoes.com – offers a number of National charity events including in Napa and Florida – mostly Napa Vintners, started by Honig Winery. This is a great organization
- www.californiawinefestival.com – huge wine festival held annually in San Diego, also a Santa Barbara event
- www.discovercaliforniawines.com – September is California wine month
- www.familywinemakers.org – the Family Winemakers of California – two main events per year, one in San Francisco and a trade only event in Pasadena. The tasting in San Francisco at Fort Mason is California’s largest in one location tasting. We have been to both tastings.
- www.localwineevents.com – wine events by city worldwide! You can even get feeds for your own website – great resource.
- www.napleswinefestival.com – wine for charity is great – they used to raise more money than the Napa Wine Auction
- www.santafewineandchile.org – an annual wine tasting event in Santa Fe, NM (a good number of Napa Wineries are always represented at this event)
- www.zinfandel.org – the Zinfandel advocates and producers organizat
- Grape Purchase/Bulk
- www.winebusiness.com/classifieds/grapesbulkwine – Wine Business
- www.herrickgrapevines.com – source for grapevines, based in the Napa Valley
- www.whitelabs.com – yeast for home and professional wine makers
- www.enologix.com – offers quality metrics, software tools and consulting which allow wineries to protect wine quality and to manage national critics ratings.
- www.winemakermag.com – monthly magazine devoted to winemaking
- www.ajevonline.org – American Society of Enology and Viticulture
- www.liveinc.org – a non profit organization providing education and certification for vineyards using international standards of sustainable viticulture practices in wine grape production
- www.americanwinesociety.org – the American Wine Society
- www.asev.org – the American Society for Enology and Viticulture
- www.avf.org – the American Vineyard Association. They raise funds for research in viticulture and enology
- www.bordeaux.com – official website of Bordeaux produced wines
- www.californiacabernetsociety.com – the California Cabernet Society
- www.familywinemakers.org – Family Winemakers of California organization, also has annual tasting event in which many numbers of California winemakers participate
- www.freethegrapes.org – Free the Grapes! is a national, grassroots coalition of consumers, wineries and retailers who seek to remove restrictions in states that still prohibit consumers from purchasing wines directly from wineries and retailers
- www.napagrowers.org – its purpose is to preserve Napa Valley’s grape growing heritage, strengthen the wine industry’s economic viability, promote environmentally and socially sustainable agriculture and communicate the quality and character of Napa Valley vineyards
- www.openwineconsortium.org – the “facebook” of wine communities!
- www.psiloveyou.org – organization for the promotion and advocacy of the varietal, Petite Sirah
- www.rhonerangers.org – advancing the knowledge & enjoyment of Rhone grapes grown in America and of the wines produced from those grapes
- www.wineamerica.org – the voice of America’s wineries”
- www.winebusiness.com – “homepage for the wine industry”
- www.wineinstitute.org – is the voice for California wine representing more than 1100 wineries and affiliated businesses from the beautiful and diverse wine regions throughout the state
- www.winemarketcouncil.com – organization to promote USA based wine to USA citizens
- www.zinfandel.org – the Zinfandel Advocates & Producers
- www.trigcollective.com – a full-service marketing studio serving Napa & Sonoma’s wine and hospitality brands.
- https://winechemistry.biz/ – Marketing resources for wineries
More photographs will be added as time permits. We are slowly “ticking” off all of these restaurants! The food scene in “rural” Napa Valley is hard to beat.
Spas & Hot Springs
Many of Napa Valley’s spa’s & hot springs are in the northern most town of Calistoga
We try to list only blogs that appear to be commonly updated.
Wine Events & Shows